5-course dinner created by Michelin starred chefs, Pier Bussetti and Andrea Spagoni of Domani Ristorante in collaboration with Castello di Volpaia.
Castello di Volpaia has been lauded for many years by leading wine magazines, guides and critics around the world. We are delighted to welcome the winery’s Federica Mascheroni Stianti to share with us the characteristics of Volpaia Wines. A special White & Black Truffle menu has been exclusively designed for this event to pair with Volpaia wines and features Volpaia’s very own homemade olive oil and wine vinegar as well. Seats are limited so book yours now!
Date： 13th October 2011 (Thursday)
Venue： Domani Ristorante
Address： Level 4, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Time： 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Fee： HK$1,078 net / person
RSVP： Ms. Edina Yu
Tel： 2265 5563
- Volpaia Prelius Vermentino di Maremma 2010
Beetroot soup with Volpaia Extra Virgin Olive Oil, caprino foam and sprouts
- Volpaia Prelius Morellino di Prille Maremma IGT 2007
Risotto with egg yolk and Alessandro Rossi White Truffle from Alba
- Volpaia Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG 2005 – Wine Advocate : 90 points / Italian Wine Report : 93 points
Veal tenderloin with Black Truffle from Norcia, Jerusalem artichokes and “Volpaia” white wine vinegar reduction
- Volpaia Coltassala Chianti Classico 2005 – Robert Parker : 90 points
- Volpaia Balifico IGT 2003 – Robert Parker : 90 points / Wine Enthusiast: 90 points
Cinnamon and Apple Tart with “Volpaia” Vin Santo gelato
- Volpaia Vin Santo 2003 – Wine & Spirit : 92 points / Wine Enthusiast : 92 points
Lucky Draw @ Dinner Two Prizes: Volpaia wines Come & try your luck!