• Apple 1, cored and cut in half
• Maple syrup 4 tablespoons
• White wine vinegar 3 tablespoons
• Water 3 cups
• Salt a pinch
• Whipping Cream For garnish (optional)
• Whole clove 3
• All spices 6-7 tablespoons
• Honey 1 teaspoon
• Brown sugar 4 tablespoons
• Vanilla ice cream As you wish
• Raspberry 250g
1. Boil water, vinegar, maple syrup with whole cloves, all spices and a pinch of salt. Once boiled, turn off the heat and put
in the apple then soak for for 1 hour, covered.
2. Remove the apple. Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of brown sugar and then put in oven and bake for 5 minutes under 200˚C.
3. In the meantime, reduce the syrup to 1/4 of its original quantity. Add honey and raspberry once reduced.
4. Simmer the raspberry for 1-2 minutes and use as sauce.
5. Serve the raspberry sauce with baked apple and ice cream.
6. Garnish the dish with whipping cream if you like.