• White stilton with cranberry cheese 100g
• Romaine lettuce 1 head, shredded
• Grapefruit 1/2, sliced
• Bresaola ham 4 pieces
• Coppa ham 4 pieces
• Italian parsley 4 sprigs
• Leek 1/3, finely sliced
• Avocado oil 2 1/2 tablespoons
• Garlic 1/2 clove, minced
• Honey 1 tablespoon
• Lime 1, juice and zest
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the romaine lettuce, grapefruit, Bresaola ham, Coppa ham and Italian parsley on a plate according to the picture.
2. Serving with salad dressing and enjoy!
1. Mix well and chilled before use.
Wine Pairing Suggestion
Louis Michel Chablis 2008/2009 (France)
Item no. 301089908
Notes of fruit of peach with a mineral structure. On the palate, a stony sensation complements this pure and rounded wine. A good match with cheese and salad.