• Persimmons 2, sliced
• Puff pastry sheet 1 piece
• Eggs 2, mixed well
• Honey 1 teaspoon
• Plain Yogurt 200g
• Fresh mint 6-7 sprigs, finely chopped
• Unsalted butter 70g
• Salt to taste
• Sugar 40g
• Marmalade 4 tablespoons
• Brown sugar 4 tablespoons
• Ling Lee ginger powder 2 tablespoons
• Cinnamon 3-4 teaspoons
• Ground nutmeg to taste
1. Prepare the puff pastry first. Roll the puff pastry sheet and cut it into 4 pieces. Poke holes on each pastries and brush
with eggs for the nice colouring.
2. Cover baking ramekins with the puff pastries and weight them down with rocks to prevent the puff from rising. Bake at
190ﾟC for 15 minutes. Set aside.
3. Mix honey, yogurt and mint well and pour into the puff. Finally pour in persimmon sauce and serve.
1. Heat a pan under medium high heat with unsalted butter and a dash of salt. Once the butter melts, add half of the
sliced persimmons, sugar and 2 tablespoons of marmalade.
2. Add the rest of the persimmons. Let it cook for about 2 minutes under medium high heat until golden brown.
3. Add brown sugar, ginger powder, and another 2 tablespoons of marmalade. Cook under low heat for about 6-7 minutes.
4. Add cinnamon and ground nutmeg. Simmer until it turns thick.