• Orange 1 piece, in thin slices
• Foie gras 1 piece, weighted 100g
• Potato flour
• Sea salt
1. Cut the orange into thin slices and place it into the cooking pan.
2. Top with sugar. Then use a butane torch to burn the sugar until it melts and turns brown. Put it on the plate and set aside.
3. Heat the pan under medium heat.
4. Use potato flour and salt to coat the foie gras, place a
medium heat pan and pan-fry for 1 1/2 minutes each side.
5. Put the foie gras on top of sliced orange and serve.
Wine Pairing Suggestion:
Ribeauville Riesling V.Vignes 2008 (France)
Item no. 301071320
A dry, fruity white is the perfect
complement to Foie Gras.