Recipes > Meat > Yamagata Pork Loin with Japanese Sweet Corn
Yamagata Pork Loin with Japanese Sweet Corn
Ingredients: (serving size: 2)
• Yamagata pork loin 1 piece, 250g
• Sweet corn 1 piece, cut into piece
• Onion 1/4 piece, sliced
• Maple syrup 2 tablespoon
• Pea 1/4 cup
• Mascapone 1 tablespoon
• Mirin 1 tablespoon
• Garlic dip sauce 1 tablespoon
• Condensed milk small amount
• Sea salt to taste
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Use extra virgin olive oil and sea salt to coat pork loin.
2. Heat the cooking pan under high heat with 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and garlic sauce, add pork loin and corn.
3. Lower to medium heat, pan fry to pork loin each side for 4 minutes until it turns golden. Add mirin. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove pork loin.
4. Add onion, pan fry to another 3 minutes, add mable syrup. Pan-fry the corn with the onion.
5. Add peas and season with sea salt.
6. Stir in mascapone and condensed milk, mix well.
7. Serve Shiso Plum with pork.
Wine Pairing Suggestion:
Tenju Chokaisan Junmai Daiginjyo (Japan)
Item no. 301070136
Using Miyama-Nishiki sake rice. Very gentle apple-like aroma with rich rice taste which goes well with pork loin.