Membership login is applicable to current members who have completed membership migration procedure and newly registered on or after 15 June, 2015.
Apply for free super e membership1 upon an accumulated net spending of HK$600 at city'super, LOG-ON and cookedDeli stores, or a single transaction of HK$600 at official eShop. The following member privileges await you.
Every HK$1 Spent = 1 Loyalty Point
Accumulate a yearly net spending of HK$30,000 to enjoy more coveted privileges and brand experience for the next 12 months
1. To apply for a super e membership, you should present a maximum of 3 valid sales receipts issued by city'super, LOG-ON or cookedDeli stores in Hong Kong within 30 days with a total net spending of HK$600 or above. Purchases of city'super Gift Card or Shopping Voucher, stored value top-up, delivery charge and gift wrapping charge are not eligible transactions. Customers who spend a single transaction of HK600 or above at the official eShop can also apply online. An administration fee of HK$40 will apply if a super e member requests for a physical card.
2. Reward eCoupons are automatically issued by the system the following day based on the spending record. Terms and conditions apply. Look for ‘eCoupon’ section in FAQ.
3. Please visit our Customer Service Counter at city’super stores to enroll for superlife culture club classes. As for LOG-ON ToGather activities, please call our Fashion Walk store at 2596 8333 direct.
4. Complimentary cooking class offer is limited to the first 30 registered super e-gold members every month. First-come, first served.
5. Shopping privileges are not applicable to discounted and specified items/counters. Please refer to instore price tag and promotion materials. 10% discount is applicable to these affiliated merchants - Anteprima, Atsuro Tayama, INDIVI, OZOC, Pearly Gates, Furla, Heroic Rendezvous, Cocktail and Vetement.
6. Priority ordering applies to designated promotions. Free home delivery service is available upon a net spending of HK$300, details.
Applicable to current members who have completed membership migration procedure and newly registered on or after 15 June, 2015.Enter your membership information
If you choose not to join super e membership program, your personal information will only be used in this transaction.